Transition is not only about getting a new job. It is also understanding your commercial value before you change jobs. Knowing this makes all the difference in how you promote yourself, your starting salary and how you are perceived in the new workplace.
By completing the EDIT Defence Career Transition and Integration course, you will:
- Be better prepared to promote yourself to employers, by knowing over 100 of your transferable skills and your workplace achievements;
- Know your new career direction and how to access suitable job vacancies;
- Create a targeted and demilitarised written application;
- Be competitive when applying for jobs on the open job market;
- How to answer different interview question types;
- Never have mental blanks at an interview again;
- Know how to reveal negatives without losing the job;
- Know your commercial value for salary negotiation purposes;
- Know how to separate the good from the poor military culture to seamlessly integrate into a non-Defence team;and
- Have direct access to a range of employers seeking ex-Defence staff.
Our goal is to see each ex-Defence job seeker in long-term meaningful employment that reflects their true market value.
Complete the form below to start the process of transitioning to a better job.